Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost previous emails from my aol/Verizon account, but…

Customer Question
I have lost previous...

I have lost previous emails from my aol/Verizon account, but have them on my phone and i-pad.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

About a week. There are no deleted emails except for the ones that I have done on the day.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both on my phone, because of portability and also on the computer. Sometimes on the ipad. However, this was never a problem until recently.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing, because I don't know if it is AOL's fault or Verizon's. I have had the migration for several months without any problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is the main problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email on the computer (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Sometimes Google and I think the other is with the symbol that looks like an e, perhaps micro soft. If you connect I would have to be there for the connection.
Also, I am noticing that I am not getting all my emails on that computer, but they are coming on the phone & iPad.

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist