Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had problems logging into my gmail account for almost…

Customer Question
I have had problems...

I have had problems logging into my gmail account for almost 3 weeks. I tried to go through the sequence but Google does not recognize or process my responses. I am totally frustrated.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since at least 2005 and probably before that. I have only had a gmail account since I strated using the Internet and email along time ago.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Always through Google Chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything that has been suggested. I have listed my first teacher's name, my 2 telephone numbers, the most recent password ***** had and the month and date I started using gmail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, this all seemed to start when Google required me to have a second account with Google and so I switched from***@******.*** to***@******.*** now neither one of them works.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

As per my understanding you are unable to access your both gmail account is it correct? if so could you please tell me the error which you are getting while logging into both the accounts.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist