Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my email...this has been happening all the…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my email...this has been happening all the time. Have had Geek Squad people here but a week later...email is gone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

HP desk top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Recently, they just don't accept my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Have been told it's error code #652314

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/4/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is your email address? and how do you access your mail?

Online or do u use an app like outlook?