Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

AOL block me out of my account. said to use new pass word…

Customer Question
AOL block me out of...
AOL block me out of my account . said to use new pass word but it still will not let
change it user name (hazelstalnaker) pw nikita
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/4/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason