Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a gmail account. Emails from one company keep going…

Customer Question
I have a gmail...

I have a gmail account. Emails from one company keep going to my spam account. I have put the company name in my google contacts and keep indicating that the emails are not spam, but it keeps happening

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

For several months and it is only one company. Also when I move the email to my inbox google moves it back to spam

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just white listing the company and indicating on gmail that the email is not spam

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/4/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks