Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Sometimes that. I get no such emale notice gmail also do i…

Customer Question
Sometimes that Technician's Assistant:...

Sometimes that

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I get no such emale notice gmail also do i have other accounts and how can i delete some

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None don't no how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just when i give address to co,person i get no such address

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/4/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Are you saying you do not receive email notifications when a new mail arrives?