Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address is and i cannot remember or recover my

Customer Question
Hi - i am...

Hi - i am Charles Wolf - my email address is***@******.*** and i cannot remember or recover my password ***** help - thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I think i set it in 2015 and i think it was Harryesther2

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my cell phone - i was trying to access my email on a neighbor's computer and can't remember the password

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried clicking "forgot password" and got into a loop on my neighbor's computer where he received a code from google, entered it and got a message that "*****@******.***" didn't belong to him

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Help - thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/4/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Have you added your recovery email or phone number to this gmail account?