Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

About one week ago I lost over 100 emails. Some are

Customer Question
About one week ago...

About one week ago I lost over 100 emails. Some are important because we switched computers so I sent important ones to the new computer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

We have a Lenovo and we are using windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I do it all through the computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

At the bottom of my emails it said to type in the search box for old emails and that is how I got to you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
10/4/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Can you please tell me about your email service provider? gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist