Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email should be fine! trying to get back to facebook

Customer Question
My email should be...

My email should be fine ! trying to get back to facebook stan

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Sunday night i was playing armada tank thru Facebook i was upgrading new tank and was shut down ! they say there was a breech , i have tried over and over i do not want to lose all that i have !

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Labtop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Every thing i even ,opened new account thinking i could talk to them that way and get them to to help me out , no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have Facebook on I phone could that be the issue ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks