Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

All of a sudden on Facebook, no one's comments on my posts…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden on Facebook, no one's comments on my posts appear. Please give and simple and reliable solution to this.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

About 5 minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser: Safari. May be I need to clear it? If so, what's the best way?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tired to clear my history on Safari. No luck. I tried to follow instructions by going to "account settings on Facebook. I clicked "comments," but it just showed me my comments. I want to see others' comments on my posts.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/4/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 10 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
Do you experience any error message or code on your posts or comments?

How long has this been an issue?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 10 months ago

Change your facebook settings to default settings

Use the “Followers” tab to turn following on or off, enabling non-friends to see your public content. 5. Select the “Apps” tab to reset your preferences for applications you and other Facebook members use. Click the “Edit” links to change settings for individual apps or click the “X” to remove an app altogether.