Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I keep getting notices on my e-mail that my amazon order is…

Customer Question
I keep getting notices...

I keep getting notices on my e-mail that my amazon order is ready and they give me a tracking number , I have not ordered anything , I get these notices all the time the tracking numbers are different is some one hacking me ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a dell I don't know mod.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A month or two, I don't open them and I check my malware

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/4/2017
Email technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 10 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

It does seem like someone else might have accidentally used your email address to place orders and you keep receiving the emails. You may either ignore those emails or provide me a screenshot of the email header so that I can check if the email is fine to open and hit unsubscribe.

Alternatively, you can reachout to Amazon and share your concern. I used to receive test messages few weeks for orders I did not place, asked Amazon and they fixed it.

Please do let me know if I was able to assist you.Please rate me at the top of this page.

Thanks,

Kumar