Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I signed up for the new AOL. Worked well for a few days and…

Customer Question
I signed up for...

I signed up for the new AOL. Worked well for a few days and now I can't open the browser.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Since 5:30 PM today. The icon disappeared from my desk top.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. You should change your name to Pearl of Wisdom.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/4/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

With which browser are you having this problem with AOL?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason