Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to eddit my cel phono number and I don't know how for…

Customer Question
I need to eddit...

I need to eddit my cel phono number and I don't know how for my***@******.*** account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

This is the first time I have tried, because I never had this problem before.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I Can't use my phone anymore because I do not have ***********

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I like to add a cell phone I have now, ************and I don't know how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have another email that I can't access because I used the *********** number

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/3/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Are you currently able to login to email that you want to update your cell number on?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.