Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I loaded outlook to iCloud yesterday. today I find that my…

Customer Question
I loaded outlook to...

I loaded outlook to iCloud yesterday. today I find that my iPhone contacts list has been replaced by my outlook. also my outlook on the phone has about 5 entries for the same contact.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Just today, right after I loaded my outlook to icloud

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my outlook on my desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't find any instructions for how to fix this, I need hellp

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm on a windows pc

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/3/2017
Email technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

To turn off contact sync for Outlook, do the following:

Go to Settings » Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
Select your Outlook/Exchange Account.
Turn off contact sync.