Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not sign in to email password changed and I can not…

Customer Question
I can not sign...

I can not sign in to email password ***** and I can not get a text on my home phone and can not rec text on my email because I can not sign in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I did not I think it said 09 / something it was changed

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on my desktop or on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried recovering password ' but it has to send msg to my email or a text to my phone I can not rec text on my home phone and I can not change phone number to my cell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is my only email account

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/3/2017
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Which email service provider do you use?