Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to copy my email addresses from eudora to another…

Customer Question
I need to copy...

I need to copy my email addresses from eudora to another mail program

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't understand. eudcora isn't supported any more, so i can't send mail with it. gmail needs my address book. how?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, i would like to copy some saved emails in eudora into another program--word or open office writer.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Email technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

You can export your contacts from Eudora to a .csv file. To do this, do the following:

1. Select Tools > Address Book from the menu.
  2. Now choose File > Save As from the menu.
  3. Make sure CSV Files (*.csv) is selected under File type.
  4. Type Contacts under File name.
  5. Click Save.

If you would like to export to a different file type, just select the one you want under File Type instead of choosing CSV

Let me know when you have done that and I will tell you how to import that CSV file into Gmail.

Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert