Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get my outlook to open. Since last Thursday. I had…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my outlook to open

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Since last Thursday. I had over 5,000 spam emails in my mail.twc.com emails and I talked with two customer service people sinceThurs and had two of them look at my computer for those issues but to no avail. I keep getting spam. I have tons of stuff saved in my outlook folders and can't get to them.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't believe I have. I was on vacation for 10 days prior to last Thursday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Outlook is on my desktop but will not open.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/3/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Have you tried logging into your Webamil? If no, please go to the link below and try loggin in.

https://mail.twc.com/

May I know the exact response you are getting while trying to logging into Outlook?

Thank you.