Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a new computer and a new email address. It a hp I…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new computer and a new email address

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It a hp I dontt know the model

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I get ir on muy computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not been ablke to get into pogo since i got the nbew compputer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to cancel my pogo i don't want pogo any more

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/3/2017
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 10 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your new computer.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,