Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I removed some of the mailbox categories in my gmail account…

Customer Question
I removed some of...

I removed some of the mailbox categories in my gmail account and then also lost all my Iphone notes associated with that gmail address. are they retrievable?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Happened about a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

To phone or computer?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/3/2017
Email technician: Richard Freese,
 replied 10 months ago
Richard Freese

Hello: My name is***** am going to assist you today. May I ask you how access you gmail account? Do you use an email application such as Outlook, or Thunderbird?