Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have two arts groups that I meet with and direct each

Customer Question
I have two arts...

I have two arts groups that I meet with and direct each week. I have all their names & email addresses but I don't a single email function to include them for my weekly emails back and forth. How do I create this function in gmail?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since I started it 10 days ago or so.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my web browser which is Google.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Principally Google without success. I've tried other searches as well without success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I'm aware of. Thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

You should create a Group in Contacts and then email that Group

Here are directions: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/30970?hl=en

If you feel I answered your question - please choose a RATING by choosing from the STARS at the top. There is no additional cost to you for giving a 5-star rating.
If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, do not rate yet, and please ask me for clarification, I will be glad to clarify.

Your satisfaction is my goal.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.