Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I haven't received e-mails for over a week. Yahoo. On an…

Customer Question
I haven't received e-mails...

I haven't received e-mails for over a week

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On an apple iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I changed my yahoo password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can send e-mails, but not receive them. I do get a blind copy if i send an e-mail. Yahoo did let me know about 10 days ago that there had been suspicious activity on my account. They also let me know that someone from Nigeria had tried to access my account. And the I saw that someone had sent a message to most of my contacts. The message said: You have pending doc to view View " Import/Proj29700 then please read this : ablue rectangle. Then Ejoy! The Dropbox team.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/3/2017
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 10 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Login to your Yahoo account using a web browser on your computer. After login click the gear icon in the upper right corner then check your settings to verify that your email account is not configured to block email from your list of contacts by clicking the Block Email link. If addresses you wish to allow are in the Blocked list, click on each one and remove them from the list and click Save. Then test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know the result.

Thanks,

David.

Do you need further assistance?