Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I used to be able to compress a large file that i want to…

Customer Question
I used to be...

I used to be able to compress a large file that i want to email with a winzip function that was in my outlook, but it's now gone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

I honestly don't know. i haven't had to use it

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use outlook on my pc at work

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well, i've tried to compress the file before trying to attach it and i can't find the option to zip the file anywhere

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i thought you were the expert. LOL

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/3/2017
Email technician: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon! Which version of Outlook are you using, and what version of Windows is on your PC?

outlook 2013
i don't want any additional assistance such as remote access. Are you able to help me
are you still there?
okay, I'm not satisfied with your lack of quality customer service. Please consider this my request to receive my money back. If you have already charged my credit card please reverse it or credit my card. Thank you, ***** *****

When you look at the ribbon on the top of Outlook 2013, do you see the "Winzip Courier" at all, or has it completely disappeared?

If it has completely disappeared, then download the installation file again by clicking here. Run the file when it downloads, and it will add Winzip back to your Outlook.