Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Reset password for e-mail but still doesn't work. 2 minutes…

Customer Question
Reset password ***** e-mail...

Reset password ***** e-mail but still doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

2 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/3/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When you try to sign into your email account, what is the exact error message you receive?

Please let me know

won't allow me to send. pop up asking for login info. Enter info after changing password ***** still pops up

Thank you

Which email program are you using and what is the part of your email address after the @ symbol?

outlook live , roadrunner.com

Thanks

Are you able to sign into your account here?

https://webmail.roadrunner.com

Please let me know

I could always get in and receive, but can't send

Thanks

Click on my link below and tell me the IP address it tells you please

www.whatismyip.com

98.4.217.191

ok, the issue is you are blacklisted as a spammer, this you see here

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a%09+98.4.217.191&run=toolpage

When this happenss it forces you to use only webmail

But, remove the power to your wifi router, wait 5 minutes, connect the power and then try to send

Let me know the results please

no can't send. now it says can't connect to server and I lost inbox and drafts
inbox and drafts are back, but still can't send

ok, you need then to contact your internet service provider and request they change your IP address, you are blocked as you are listed as spamming, I am not saying you are, but you have been identified as such, until the IP is changed, you will not be able to send, we tried to force this but it is not possible, it has to be done by your provider.

Let me know the results please

they said no, they are working on it