Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to get it. Won't sync. Error code 0x85050041. Unable…

Customer Question
Unable to get it...

Unable to get it. Won't sync. Error code 0x85050041. Unable to access it on the internet either

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My main one is outlook. I also have a Hotmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I had been using a web browser because I didn't like using the set up directly on Microsoft 10. However, I had recently started using that method more. I had also recently linked the 2 accounts. There were weird things happening when I went through the browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I unlinked the accounts, That is when I lost email directly on the computer. So, then I went to the web browser and couldn't get connected. I was able to connect via my phone, but that is unsatisfactory

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/3/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Are you seeing this error in windows 10 email application or in Microsoft outlook email application ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.