Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My original mobile phone died and I lost all my contacts and…

Customer Question
My original mobile phone...

My original mobile phone died and I lost all my contacts and access to gmail included which I need as all my work history and work certificates are on there, I have opend a new gmail account so I can hopefully get access back to it by gaining the code from gmail however gmail keeps telling me they cannot verify it is my account. i am lost at how to regain access please help

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since my phone died about 3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Access through phone an ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to access the account via gmail login "forgot password"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have the start date of account i don't have my phone number that is linked to the account i have a new number

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/3/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

The best option will be to start a live discussion via phone to troubleshoot the issue.

Please let me know when you're ready to work with me. Thank you.

now

Okay, Let us get started.

now please

Pleas enter your contact number.

what guarantee do i have you can get me access to my gmail account

I will try everything possible and help you out. Please accept the offer for phone support. Thank you.

I am calling you in 2-3 minutes. Thank you.

I am not able to call you on this number. Please provide me another number to call. Thank you.

Are you still there? Please let me know when you're ready to work with me. Thank you.

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 10 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, do you still need help here?