Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have forgotten password in live email. Not done before i…

Customer Question
Have forgotten password *****...

Have forgotten password ***** live email

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Not done before i dont remember

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Webrowser the computor is that the same

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tride to put in several possiblilties. the email address has never changed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No if you could reset it for me that would be great

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

windows 7, windows live mail i think

Does your email address end with @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, @aol.com, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.