Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Google account under and I have forgotten my

Customer Question
I have a Google...

I have a Google account under***@******.*** and I have forgotten my password. When I try to reset my password, the prompt ask me to enter a previous password ***** I remember....this, of course...results in me getting a prompt to "contact my Adminatrator"...

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No....give me someone to contact....please....

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes....maybe.... not sure....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No....I just want to reset my password ***** my account....

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/3/2017
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and good night.

I am sorry to hear that you have forgotten your password.

From the looks of things, that email seems to be a business email address. That is why you are getting the message to contact your administrator. Only the person responsible for picturethispro.com can change your password ***** give you the access you need to change it.

In terms of names, I do not know who to tell you to ask for. You can ask to speak with the website administrator or anyone else who can help you to regain access to your account. Here is some contact information for that website:

Phone:(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####/p>

Email:***@******.***

I hope you will be able to access your Google account again soon.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely night.