Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to reopen my tophatter.co account! How do I do it?

Customer Question
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/2/2017
Email technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 10 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Can you please provide your response on the below link.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/7d5a9bb48f484457be31764f73283085

Thanks,

Kumar

MY computer says that page is unavailable!
Can you tell me what to do?

Can you please let us know which email you used to access TopHatter?

Are you able to access the email?

Great!! I'm sending you the password ***** Top Hatter on your email. Please check.

I just sent the password. Please use the email ID and the password ***** sent to login at https://tophatter.com/.

In case you want me to guide you, please share a Remote Assistance Link and I'll Walk you through the Website.

Please let me know if the password ***** and if you are able to login.

Thanks,

Kumar

Please confirm once you are able to access tophatter.com.

I never received a password

Can you please use the original link to QA : http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/7d5a9bb48f484457be31764f73283085

It will help me track the solutions that are provided.

I can not access that page

Can you please initiate a remote assistance session so that I can bug fix why you are unable to access that page.

Just forget it! Goodbye

Let's not try remote assistance then. Can you please confirm one final thing, did you completely erase the TOPHATTER Account the last time. When did you close the account?

Thanks,

Kumar