Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email through MSN comes and goes. I guess Outlook but…

Customer Question
My email through MSN...

My email through MSN comes and goes

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I guess Outlook but temporarily Mozillo Thunderbird

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My tech person came to my house and could not get so that is how I am on the Thunderbird but I don't like it and as I said it is weird because MSN email has come and gone 3 0 4 times maybe 4 days apart

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant thinkof anything I am not 29 yrs old anymore so dnt understand some termenolgy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
10/2/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist