Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is there a way to get my old gmail name back... Severarl…

Customer Question
Is there a way...

Is there a way to get my old gmail name back...

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Severarl weeks i am elderly and that is how i get my bill statements

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Throught on computer dont know why they made me change it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

At 87 not any this is first time i can even have sone one to chat with

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want my old gmail name back please

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/2/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is your old gmail address?

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me