Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I delete my google email account. Not sure what you…

Customer Question
How do I delete...

How do I delete my google email account

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Not sure what you mean

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Haven't used this account

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Need help don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to delete the account please

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please clear up, whether you want to remove the Google email account from Google's servers 'out there' on the internet, so that the account will exist nowhere... or just want to remove the configuration with and for that account from your local device, computer, handheld, tablet, or smart phone ?

Once you have told me which one, I will instruct you.