Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Uniden DWX337 (RED) that the screen went bad. I…

Customer Question
I have a Uniden...

I have a Uniden DWX337 (RED) that the screen went bad. I bought a tested used DWX337 (yellow) and it will not register in the WX13077 base. What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to register many, many times

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/2/2017
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 10 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Please perform the following procedure to register the phone with the base:

First, remove the batteries from the phone.

Next, hold down the "#" and "*" keys at the same time, while re-inserting the batteries.

Next, press the right-side menu button directly underneath the display screen. The screen should now display "EEPROM CLEAR OK!"

Place the handset on the base and the phone will register itself to the new base.

Please let me know if that resolves the issue or if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David.

Tried that 4 times still comes up registration failed

Does the EEPROM CLEAR OK! appear?