Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to access the my way account. I would like to…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to access the my way account. I would like to save my information before the site shuts down

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The web browser will not accept my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/2/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 10 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 10 months ago

MW is about to shut down there service.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 10 months ago

As of October 2, 2017, MyWay Email will be shut down. If you are a MyWay Email account holder, please log in and save all information you wish to save. After October 2, 2017, you will not be able to access your emails. Please visit the support page to learn how to save and download your emails.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 10 months ago