Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am away from my permanent home and trying to access MSN to…

Customer Question
I am away from...

I am away from my permanent home and trying to access MSN to access on my laptop. I could talk to you on my cell phone if you could call me @(###) ###-#### You will notice it has the same area code as my home phone in Montana,(###) ###-#### Thanks, Duane

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

It is an HP and I have upgraded to Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my cell phone but I would like to use this to check some items on Craig's List

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just tried to enter my password ***** I had in residence on this HP but the message said it was not correct and I do not know what else to do. Just a little clue: you are dealing with an 81 year old male - - good luck my friend !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If you are able to perform this just tell me how I may express my appreciation.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/2/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can access MSN from anywhere in the world, but you need to have valid username and password.

To restore access to your email/msn account is easy if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure? Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.