Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a call on my I phone that say there is going to be a…

Customer Question
I have a call...

I have a call on my I phone that say there is going to be a pick up by lyft

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On the I phone telephone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I am a new user to the I phone. HELP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know enough to express the question. I am typing this message from my desk top computer.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Did you or one of your household use the Lyft service? It is a ride sharing and delivery service like Uber.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess