Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to arrange a uber ride for Wednesday Oct 4, but…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to arrange a uber ride for Wednesday Oct 4, but can't see to do it. your help says to click on the car icon to the right of the destination, but there is no such icon

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol, but I'm trying to make the reservation on my mobile phon e ap

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usualy on my phone. All i want is to findout how I can make a reservation for a ride in the future

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what you mean. when i open the ap it asks were to, but it always thinks I want the ride now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to book a ride for the future

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/1/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please follow the step by step instructions in the link below :

https://www.uber.com/info/scheduled-rides/

Let me know the results

Thank you