Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Verizon phone and I don't remember email or

Customer Question
I have a Verizon...

I have a Verizon phone and I don't remember email or password ***** google says it doesn't recognize my name I have been locked out of my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

It was done by Verizon person this year

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my home computer not on my phone I just do texting

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

On my phone I was told to put my name because couldn't put in password ***** email forgot what it is and it didn't recognize my name

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need to know anything else

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris