Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My facebook account has been hacked. How do I notify my

Customer Question
My facebook account has...

My facebook account has been hacked. How do I notify my friends?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

My son called me last night, and a friend e-mailed and said she notified FB

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My computer at home and sometimes from my IPhone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing my son to me to connect you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Do you have access to your Facebook account now also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you