Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was a member years ago and I want to get back into the…

Customer Question
I was a member...

I was a member years ago and I want to get back into the program. I can't seem to get in, I think I was under***@******.***, that is finished I am now***@******.*** can you help me re register

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Ladybeacybum was rogers, macneilly52 is gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web on computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Typed in both address, there was macneilly1 and a password ***** it wouldn't let me in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/1/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago

you want to avail email service on rogers.com or gmail.com?