Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to reset my password for gmail and none on the

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password ***** gmail and none on the options work

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

From my laptop home pc or my cell phone and until yesterday the gmails wont update on the phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Google sent me this link but it does not work https://g.co/recoverfor help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to access on my phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/1/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?