Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trouble resetting password for email address

Customer Question
Hi trouble resetting password...

Hi trouble resetting password ***** email address [email protected] .com due o change overt Vodafone wont accept old password ***** which is barry1233

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

When it was first set up with vodafone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/1/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
you want to change outlook email password ***** ***** right?

I need to be able to login to outlook and also make sure it will then transfer all mail to my already installed outlook program
I fell this is to much ihave already paid
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If time is of the essence, the fastest way in which I can help you is via a secure remote connection. That will provide a temporary connection where I can fix this problem on screen, in person.

I'm sending the offer for that service now, once accepted we will start the connection process. If you reject the offer, we will continue via written word alone.