Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have my password but yahoo "sign in" will not let me in…

Customer Question
I have my password...

I have my password ***** yahoo "sign in" will not let me in without verifying with SMS message to a phone number to a phone that was stolen and am locked out of my own Yahoo even though I have my own valid password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Frank7580... uhhh... I had the account back when I first started my FB account... Then I deleted it in the late summer of 2013. To the best of my knowledge and remembarance (because of my other accounts) In the summer of 2016 I brought it back as the same account and no one else uses my name for an account because it is unique.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. It was only used through the phones that were stolen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. May I have security questions in case I get locked out again?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
10/1/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
> I have my own valid password
How could you verify that you have the valid password?
> a phone number to a phone that was stolen
Please be aware that your phone number is ***** yours even the phone has been stolen, as you can simply get a new SIM card for the same number from your mobile provider.
bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant