Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I updated my windows 7 home premium and I would like to be…

Customer Question
I updated my windows...

I updated my windows 7 home premium and I would like to be able go back because the updated version is hard to work with.My start is not working, I cannot get to where I would like to be.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I updated my Windows 7 home premium the other day and changed everything on my computer. I cannot work it the way I used to and I cannot do what I want. The Solitary is terrible (plain) which I like to play. I am 74 years old and trying to get where I want to be is so hard.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I now have to go to Interne explorer. I use to be able to go into "All Programs" Like Cableone.net Cableone.net does no even show up on "All Programs.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I did not try Troubleshooting because I am afraid of screwing up my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

A technican can call and I will let her/he take over the computer. I do not want to have to deal with a third party, I have tried that before and the person I could not understand and it was not successful.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/1/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to restore your Windows 7 by following the steps below :

1-Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools program group.

2-Click on the System Restore program icon.

3-Click Next > on the Restore system files and settings window.

4-Choose the restore point that you want to use. You should use the restore point with a date when you still don't have the problem you are facing now.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?