Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have Windows 10 and cant print pictures the size i want.

Customer Question
I have Windows 10...

I have Windows 10 and cant print pictures the size i want

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

At&t

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to print and I want 5 x 7 and I never getit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
arer u still working on it
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/30/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What software are you using to open the pictures and print them?
  2. Is it the Windows Photo Editor software? or Photoshop?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist