Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Clicking mail waiting to be sent and nothing happens, all…

Customer Question
Clicking mail waiting to...

Clicking mail waiting to be sent and nothing happens, all other clicks seem to be responding

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

15 minutes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, you are kind to ask

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/30/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

I can get items to come up then when I use my mouse or even my laptop which is connected to my main screen nothing happens...nothing....I log of (sleep) and come back and I can open an email of two then nothing...

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support?

Thank you for your response,
~Franklin