Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I inadvertly deleted and can not get it back. Not known.

Customer Question
I inadvertly deleted and...

I inadvertly deleted and can not get it back.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Not known

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Finding it in the files

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I had some files i was looking for but i suspect they are now gone in my trash.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/30/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What deleted emails are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?