Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to re-load my old email data from a backup, how do I…

Customer Question
I need to re-load...

I need to re-load my old email data from a backup, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Mozilla Thuderbird

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Troubleshooting? I need to restore my old data from a file that was backed up, old emails, folders, contacts, etc.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/30/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

$39.00 more? This is a ripoff how do I get a full refund since I have received ZERO help, just asking for more and more money!

I am sorry for the confusion. The remote session does cost an extra fee.