Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We have magic and do not hear incoming call no ringtone.

Customer Question
We have magic jack...

We have magic jack and do not hear incoming call no ringtone

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is a new devise and we trying to get some assistance with incoming ring tone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all for now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/30/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Navigate to "Settings," then "Sound" and then "Phone ringtone." From here you can select the ringtone to be used with magicJack Connect.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>