Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I do not want Google Chrome at this point. I have g-mail I…

Customer Question
I do not want...

I do not want Google Chrome at this point. I have g-mail I need to get to using gmail in regular google

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

A long time--several months. I want to use regular google at this time because that is what everyone knows to e-mail me. WHy should I be forced to change?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I am aware of for thijs problem I do have a computer support company that may have changed It I do not have a problem with using both but I have business cards that have the regular g-mail. I do not like giving out these cards and not having potential clients reach me because of this. I think the best solution is to have both the old google and the new one. I am perfectly happy with the old old Google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been hacked o using the old Google.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/30/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris