Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I live in Canada now and they deleted all my yahoo contacts.

Customer Question
I live in Canada...

I live in Canada now and they deleted all my yahoo contacts. they deleted Netflix also

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Nobody now

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Don't get email

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yahoo thinks I am a robot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Do loop log on

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/30/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you unable to login to your Yahoo email account now?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess